Top 10 Best Label Printer For Mac in 2022
Are you looking for the best Label Printer For Mac? You might find it difficult to determine which products are best to buy. This confusion occurs due to the different types of products that are present in the market.
No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best Label Printer For Mac After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Label Printer For Mac in 2022
- > Strong System Compatibility - Compatible with desktop and laptop of Windows 7 and newer, Mac 10.9 and newer, Linux and Chrome OS. Download the driver from USB drive or official website to start the install and setup operation easily.
- > Advanced Thermal Technology – No ink no toner no ribbon needed. No need to purchase lots of consumables for the printer. Intelligent auto label suction and identification can calibrate and identify different label sizes once you insert the labels.
- > Print Multipurpose Labels – Print label sizes from 1.5” to 4.25” (38mm-108mm) width to organize and personalize multipurpose use in your business/home/home office. Easy to adjust the paper guides to fit various thermal label types. This label printer works like a regular printer that brings out anything you edit.
- > Perfect for Commercial and Home Use – 203dpi high resolution thermal printer prints 4x6’’ shipping labels, mailing labels, price labels, barcode labels, Amazon labels, circle labels, name tags and all kinds of small category labels in dark and easy to scan quality. High print speeds up to 150mm/s make your work efficiently.
- > Support Versatile Platforms – Support e-commerce and shipping platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shipstation, Shopify, PayPal, USPS, UPS, Poshmark, Pirateship and more.
- ✔️【 Efficiency & Saving Money 】 Phomemo thermal label printer adopts an upgraded ceramic semiconductor print head, which can provide clearer and quite eco-friendly, Using thermal printing paper that has an adhesive back saves your cost of ribbon and ink. Phomemo label printer, DDesigned for small business owners!
- ✔️【Wide Compatibility】Phomemo thermal label printer has strong compatibility which is ideal for Warehouse Labels, Shipping Labels, Food Nutrition Labels, Amazon FBA Labels, etc. Besides, Phomemo shipping label printer is compatible with major transportation and sales platforms such as USPS, Shopify, UPS, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, ShipStation, Shippo, Ordoro, etc.
- ✔️【High-Speed Printing】Advanced thermal direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink. Our commercial label printer is easier to operate, more stable, and more economical. It can print up to 72 labels per minute(152mm/s).Print efficiently and conveniently.
- ✔️One-Click to Setup - Phomemo shipping label printer compatible with Window, Mac and Chromebook, We provide particular installation instruction manual that includes Easy installation of drive, installation guide and setup guide. It only takes you a few minutes to set up.
- ✔️【Free Replacement Service】 - If your label machine won’t start or being too faulty to fix, Phomemo offer a free replacement service up to 18 months. Provide free lifetime technical support, includes 💬live chat, 📞phone calls(from 9:00am to 18:00pm, Working days) and 📨emails, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.
- Suitable for Small Business - This thermal label printer can meet needs on various e-commerce and transportation platforms, including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Esty, UPS, USPS, etc. With this desktop label printer, you can finish your label printing at home without ink or ribbon. It has simplified the process of printing labels, and it can be a useful assistant to help you save time and money. (Not Bluetooth & WiFi; Not for Chromebook)
- One-click Setup on Multi-systems - SP410 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with Windows (7 & newer/2000/XP/Vista), Mac OS, and Linux. This 4×6shipping label printer is easy to connect and work in several steps. Please download the driver from the iDPRT official website before printing. With the Free iDPRT Label Designer Software provided, you can easily create custom labels for printing.
- 4.25” Print Width for Thermal Labels - The shipping label printer for small business supports print widths of 2” to 4.25” (50mm-108mm). It can print various types of labels through the thermal labels of any brand. This shipping printer supports fan-fold labels and roll labels, you can print 70+ standard size labels with it. Not just for shipping labels, but also for DIY labels, FBA labels, address labels, reminder tags, etc.
- High Performance on Speed & Print Quality - Supported by 5.9 IPS (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, this label printer for shipping packages can print 72 sheets of 4x6 labels per minute, improving your working efficiency considerably. With its high-printing speed, it also provides 203 DPI high-resolution for users, so you don’t have to worry about blurry or pixelated printing.
- Advanced Auto Label Detection & Portable Design - The shipping label printer can automatically adjust the label position with its intelligent paper return function, confirming that each label is printed correctly. The shipping label maker is so portable that you can lift it with one hand and put it on your desk without taking up too much space. Due to its excellent design and workmanship, our thermal label printer has been highly recommended by 30+ professional media.
- 【Compatible with Windows & Mac】POLONO shipping label printer works well with Windows and Mac.This shipping label printer is easy to use on computers or laptops by installing the printer driver from the included USB or POLONO official website. For more detailed parameter settings, please refer to the manual or the video on the official website for operation. ▶NOTICE: No Bluetooth & WiFI, Not for Chromebook!
- 【Auto Label Detection】With the intelligent paper return function, our shipping label printer can automatically catch and feed the thermal label and supports label widths ranging from 1.57"(40mm) to 4.65"(118mm). This thermal label printer is ideal for multiple labels such as shipping labels, barcode labels, warehousing labels, product labels, Amazon FBA labels and address labels.
- 【High-speed Printing】With high-speed printing of 150mm/s, POLONO shipping Label printer can print 72 labels per minute. Greatly improve work efficiency and save time. This shipping printer is suitable for different kinds of sellers. Compatible with all major shipping and sales platforms including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Poshmark, FedEx, etc.
- 【Environment Friendly & High Quality】POLONO shipping label printer adopts advanced thermal direct technology to print without any toner or ink.The customized print head can stably print 160,000 standard labels. Very environmentally friendly. The high resolution of 203dpi ensures that the contents of each label are clearly visible, which makes the label easy to scan and read. POLONO themal label printer is ideal for various places including office, home, store, warehouse, etc.
- 【What's in the Box】 The POLONO shipping label printer comes with 1 Gray Shipping Label Printer, 1 Power Cord, 1 USB Cable, 1 Quick Start Guide and a U Disk containing the printer driver, installation guide, setup guide, and user manual. Refer to the included tutorials to start printing within minutes. Note：This thermal printer doesn’t include a LABEL HOLDER. If you need a Label Holder, please search for B09D3389XD. ▶NOTICE: This is not a wireless printer and does not have wireless printing technology.
- AirPrint Enabled – Print Wirelessly via your Wi-Fi from iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows, Chromebook and Linux!
- Complimentary Rollo Ship Manager App to process all your shipping directly from your phone or tablet.
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s. Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Fedex, UPS, USPS, Rollo Ship Manager, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipWorks, and market places including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop.
- AUTOMATIC LABEL RECOGNITION: Label printer lets you see the size, type, and number of remaining labels at a glance
- ELIMINATE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: Print precise label quantities with ease
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal label printer, no expensive ink or toner required
- PRINT FAST: Up to 20% faster than the LabelWriter 450 — prints up to 62* labels per minute*
- ONLY WORKS WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: Uses only high-quality, BPA-free DYMO Authentic LabelWriter labels; paper labels are made from FSC certified material
- [HIGH TECH LABEL PRINTER] Equipped with a Japanese high tech thermal print head, 203 DPI high printing quality, label holder and extra 50 sheets labels provided. No ink, No toner, Clean with no mess, economical. Works with both fanfold labels and roll labels. Label size: labels width ranges from 1.57" to 4.1"
- [PRINT WIRELESSLY]The label printer support printing wirelessly. For Windows 8 or later, you can print via Bluetooth. For IOS/Android,you need to download the App 'Shpping Printer' from Google Play or Apple Store . Easy to print and set up.
- [PRINT VIA USB] USB connection works with both Windows (7 and later), Chrome OS and Mac OS (10.9 and later) devices, Mac OS only works with USB connection, you can not print via Bluetooth.
- [WIDE USAGE] JADENS thermal label printer is widely used to print labels from various marketplaces and shipping platforms, such as Endicia, Dazzle, ShipStation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro, eBay, Amazon, Easy, and Shopify. Use JADENS thermal label maker machine to print shipping labels, warehouse labels, market labels, helping increase your productivity. Ideal for your online small business for shipping packages.
- [EASY TO SET UP & RELIABLE AFTER-SALE SERVICE] Set up in one minute. Printer driver, instruction videos and problem shooting videos are provided in U-Disk for better understanding. Offer one year warranty; customer support can be reached out to email, phone, remote control.
- 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- 100% Brand New, High Quality AC Wall Power Charger (non-OEM)
- Input: 100V-240V AC; great for replacemnt or travel back up
- Build in Dynamic IC, Charger IC & Power fuse for rapid charging and over charge protection
- Tested Units. In Great Working Condition.
- 🍀[Eco-Friendly Printer] MUNBYN Label Printer P130 uses direct thermal technology, which prints 300,000 standard labels without ink or toner. By using degradable material in packaging, MUNBYN is committed to supporting you by developing your business and contributing to the environment at the same time.
- 💲[Time & Money Saver] MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer produces high-quality, easy-to-scan barcode labels at a high speed. You can print 150 sheets of labels per minute while making no noise and helping you save time.
- 🏅[Best for Small Businesses] MUNBYN Shipping Label Printer is compatible with all thermal shipping labels, popular e-commerce sites, and any courier such as UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and many more. It is compatible with all versions of Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and Linux systems via USB cable(❗No Bluetooth & Wi-Fi, NOT for iPhone/iPad).
- 🚀[Easy to Set Up] MUNBYN thermal printer P130 comes with a USB Flash Drive for easy driver setup in one minute. If anything goes wrong with your thermal printer, you can ask us for help via 💬live chat, 📞phone calls, 💻remote desktop, or 📧email, and you will get free lifetime customer support.
- ⚡[Automatic Label Identification] MUNBYN UPS shipping label printer has automatic size detection and label adjustment function. It works with labels ranging in width from 1.57" to 4.3", enabling you a enough compatibility to multiple E-commerce businesses.
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) - Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
- Support Multiple Systems - suitable for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, iDPRT SP420 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with all major shipping and e-commerce platforms such as UPS, USPS, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, etc. It's convenient to download the driver from the official website and set the parameters of the label maker according to the user guides. (Not Bluetooth & Not Compatible with Chromebook)
- Support 0.79" - 4.85" Label Width - iDPRT SP420 thermal printer supports labels with width from 0.79" to 4.85" (20mm-118mm), meeting various printing needs including a shipping label, barcode label, and product label printing. With 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high printing speed and high-resolution technology, the label printer supports efficient and correct works, saving time and money.
- Space-saving Design - transparent top cover that will easily check the label consumption and the thermal label printer provides a paper capacity inside which supports both the roll and fan-fold thermal labels. In this case, iDPRT SP420 shipping label printer could be used more flexibly and conveniently without a label holder, saving a lot of office space. The labels inside can stay clean without having dust or damage making sure that labels are in good condition when not in use.
- High- Speed Printing - as a 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed shipping label printer with up to 6IPS, iDPRT SP420 shipping label printer could print 72 labels per minute. With the high resolution, every detail of the labels printed by this thermal label printer could be scanned and read efficiently and effectively. Thus, iDPRT SP420 could be considered as a thermal label printer for shipping packages, ideal for multiple areas including retailing, inventory, warehousing, transportation, etc.
- High Product Quality - iDPRT label maker adopts TPH coating on the outside to keep strong abrasion resistance and destructive resistance. This helps protect the thermal label printer and extend its life. SP420 thermal shipping label printer comes with USB disk, CD with driver, and a guide book. Also, the driver could be downloaded online via the official website. With the Free Bartender Label Editing Software provided, you can also easily create any labels you want to print.
- MUNBYN Label Printer is better used with Label Holder.
- Multi-platform Compatibility - MUNBYN label printer for shipping packages is compatible with all major shipping platforms like Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, FedEx, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, Ordoro, Endicia Dazzle, Shipwire, Shipworks, Stockx, Xps ship, etc.
- Efficiency & Saving Money - The printing speed of the MUNBYN Pink label printer is fast and the printing effect is stable, it can print up to 60 labels per minute(150mm/s), which improves your work efficiency.
- Automatic Label Identification - Close the lid and insert the paper from the back of the printer, MUNBYN Postage label printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. This address label maker Support prints labels from 1.57" to 4.3" wide, suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels.
- After-sales Services - We provide continuous after-sales service and good technical support through email, phone, and online chat to ensure that you can get a reply when you have any questions about the MUNBYN label printer.
- A multi-functional printer to print shipping label, product label, barcode label, labels for other purpose. Able to print minimum of 0.75" & maximum of 4.25" in width, minimum of 0.4" & maximum of 90" in length. Support roll paper loaded inside the printer & fanfold paper loaded from back of the printer. Printing speed is 5 inches per second. Supported labels.
- Come a free software of BarTender UltraLite Label Design Software Tool (Windows Only) to print product labels, warehouse label that contains the most frequently used label-design print features, including full design capabilities for text, graphics barcodes, most serializing capabilities.
- Arkscan offers 5-star U.S. based real time tech support via Phone, Live Chat & Remote Access with extended office hours from east to west coast. Arkscan understands the USA customers' needs, speak your language, and assist you with technical issue of your printing software in a timely manner. If running into any difficulty to setup or operate the printer, Arkscan's tech support team will be easy to reach and back you up to continue your business as usual.
- High speed shipping label printer for Windows, Apple Mac / MacBook, Chromebook / ChromeOS (4x6” layout label only) & Linux / Ubuntu via USB port. Direct thermal technology will never require to refill ink toner. It supports Arkscan’s labels, Zebra compatible labels, and Dymo compatible labels w/o pre-printed content on back. All free shipping labels from UP & Fedex are supported. Most common shipping labels in size 4x6", 4x8.25" 4x6.75 are supported.
- Versatile, easy to use, desktop label printer and software
- Supports all major label formats: address, shipping, file folder, name badge, and more
- Direct thermal - no ink, toner, or ribbons
- Sleek new design frees up space; 3-year warranty
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- 【Print via Bluetooth】 By installing the app "Shipping Printer" to your iPhone to pair it and import the PDF file for printing. The Bluetooth label printer prints via iPhone, iPad and also prints wirelessly via Bluetooth-enabled Windows laptops wirelessly. (Tips: Bluetooth is incompatible with Mac OS devices, like MacBook)
- 【Print via USB cable】The thermal label printer works with both Windows (8, 10, 11 or later) and Mac OS devices. Thermal printer for shipping labels with USB cable connected. With short how-to videos stored in the USB flash disk along with this printer, you can set up it easily. The printer does not work with ARM processor computers.
- 【Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels】 The Bluetooth shipping label printer saves hundreds of dollars on label costs. The 4X6 label printer for shipping packages prints with a wide range from 1.57" to 4.1" and also prints warehouse labels, barcode labels, bulk shipping labels, mailing labels, stickers without ink or toner, etc.
- 【Easy for beginner】 The package contains a U disk, which includes driver software and how-to videos step by step making it very easy for beginners to set up and print. You could finish the installation within 15 minutes. A great wireless label printer to support your small business.
- 【Customer Service Guarantee】 Jadens offer 5-star tech support via Phone, E-mail, and Remote Access Assistance through our professional and passionate team. If you have any questions before or after using this Bluetooth printer, please feel free to contact us directly. We will solve your problem and back you up all the time.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Label Printer For Mac
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Label Printer For Mac, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Label Printer For Mac is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Label Printer For Mac
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Label Printer For Mac
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Label Printer For Mac. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Label Printer For Mac make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Label Printer For Mac
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Label Printer For Mac available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Label Printer For Mac, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Label Printer For Mac from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Label Printer For Mac, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Label Printer For Mac from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Label Printer For Mac considering this option of course.
A Label Printer For Mac is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Label Printer For Mac doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Now you have a better idea about the Best Label Printer For Mac. Hopefully, choosing one will be an easy task for you. For the best experience, follow our advice and recommendations. It will help you find the product.
With that, we would like to conclude here by wishing you good luck.